clan insignia

this sort of leeches off of the cosmetic ideas suggestion previously posted, but i want some votes to see if this is worth implementing.

clans could possibly be able to make an insignia either by uploading custom images (which would have to be moderated, of course), by drawing it in some sort of editor, or by using a pre-defined set of images that you can overlap and recolor. this insignia could then be put on to your uniform or (like in the cosmetic ideas suggestion) a charm that you can put on your gun, or both!

thanks to the idea of @otaku_kid, it could be a leveling reward for reaching something like level 5-10, depending on how leveling would work. this would restrict insignia to decently active clans that actually play blockshot.

please let me know what you think and what would be the best course of action for making insignia.

cheers! :tada:

I think the top 10 highest level clans should be able to have custom insignias so players know that if a clan has a custom insignia, it’s in the top 10 clans

1 Like

or maybe they get access to a :star: or some other special icon they can put on their insignia, locking it to the top 10 clans would be boring and we wouldn’t see that many interesting insignia :pensive:

1 Like

hmm, you do have a good point. I definitely think that not every clan can make custom insignia. maybe your clan has to over a certain level to have custom insignias. For example, the clan has to be level 5 or up to make one. (getting to a level 5 clan should be a challenge but not too difficult)

2 Likes

have a star. :star:

i did not think of that at all and i appreciate you for bringing that up! yes, having insignia as a level reward is a brilliant idea. only means decently active clans get it, which is a good thing.

2 Likes

Glad i could help!

1 Like

well-known clans should be verified system this should be able to show their unique clan logo to staff then staff apply it their clan

1 Like

clans that are not well-known should be able to mix and match presets(logos,backgrounds) to allow them to be somewhat different

1 Like

good thinking!

1 Like

i also like your thinking Otaku_Kid :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Drawing off what @XxSuperGamerxX said, why not have a team insignia creator like the “Clash of Clans” clan icon creator?

1 Like

alright, thank you for the ideas!

@XxSuperGamerxX: your suggestion is to make it so that clans can reach a verified status and get a custom insignia?

yeah, the mix n match system was my original idea because i was worried about what people would upload.

and @Cyber_Shinobi ^

1 Like

Ah cool, sorry for giving credit to the wrong person @Lewis

1 Like