Forum Issues

Hi.

As you may see, there are currently a few forum issues. I am trying to get these resolved and trying to do it without too much downtime, but a Discourse upgrade has left the administration system completely useless and possibly even made it disappear (not the moderation system though, this isn’t an excuse to start breaking forum rules!). Restoring from a backup has led to no avail and it may come to a point where I have to reinstall the forum from scratch, install the plugins, and restore from a different backup. I believe that one of the Discourse updates that were pushed was actually bugged and one of the scripts it runs on upgrading caused it to corrupt the forum database or configuration, specifically the one that deals with updating the administration tools. I noticed during the upgrades I was doing today that it had completely and utterly crashed because of a missing file (which I presume was lost from a previous update…) which may have caused the database to corrupt and the update that was pushed out about an hour ago did not solve it. I am almost out of ideas on how to fix this.

I sincerely apologize to everyone.

no prob bob =)

Issues appear to be fixed now.

Coolio