The iiNSANE clan

As many of you know, ANTONEEE goes by the name iiNSANE GUCCHi in Minecraft and other games. That is because waaaaay back in his Xbox days he was a member of a long dead COD MW2 clan.

We are gonna revive the clan in BlockShot! I will give the leadership to him of course, and I guarantee admission will be a competitive and difficult process. Apply if you dare!

6 Likes

Could clans have unquie logos/insignas I think that would be cool or just a variety of presets to match up and customize

4 Likes

Good idea!

I feel like clans should be an exclusive thing. It would make a goal for the players.

1 Like

What are you suggesting should be implemented to make clans exclusive? Also, welcome!

1 Like

But if you do that… nobody is going to join your guild. Or do you mean like Hypixel that everyone can join but only people with a rank can make it? That is possible…

1 Like

yes, that is what I meant, I worded that wrong. =P

Yeah I agree, making a clan shouldn’t be something anyone could do. The exact requirements for making one is something we will have to play around with but ideas are always helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

i agree clans should be important a goal for players to reach like when hitting a certain level and an amount of in game currency not premium currency players can make a clan that way clans would be an important goal for players alike. also i think clan leaders should be able to list their qualifications for players to join.also welcome Otaku seems to me you like anime me too

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: I LOVE anime

1 Like

I think that the level for getting a clan should be very high, so there are not over 1000 different clans that all have one person in them. but not only do u have to reach a certain level but you will have to pay in-game currency ( a lot of in-game currency) and if u really want to make it challenging add one more thing such as, if your clan has under 3 players after a week of the release of the clan, the clan is disbanded.

2 Likes

Just make clans like the guild system in Hypixel. People with a rank can create it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want to try and get in this clan!. Cant wait for the server

2 Likes

I will make a better clan, join mine then xD

1 Like

ill think about it! =3

1 Like